BEQUIET BN229 Comes with full manufacturer warranty
Be Quiet! 300W PSU TFX Power 2 BN229
TFX Power 2 300W Gold, our high-efficiency compact PSU, gives you much more for your mini or media PC. Our imperative during its design was to achieve the maximum possible energy efficiency, power to support a discrete PCIe graphics card and silence read more...
Be Quiet! 300W PSU TFX Power 2 BN229
TFX Power 2 300W Gold, our high-efficiency compact PSU, gives you much more for your mini or media PC. Our imperative during its design was to achieve the maximum possible energy efficiency, power to support a discrete PCIe graphics card and silence without compromising quality or features.
For compact PC systems that perform well beyond the ordinary, with the best possible combination of quietness, features, reliability and super-high efficiency, choose TFX Power 2 300W Gold.
80PLUS Gold certification and up to 91% power-conversion efficiency let you use the provided energy more efficiently and reduces your power bills
Strong dual 12V-rail design supports a PCIe connector for peripherals needing more power, like a PCIe graphics card
300 watts of continuous power provide strong reserves to ensure steady operations even when your PC meets an unexpectedly heavy load
Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• Mini and media PC systems
• Classic office and web browsing applications
• Super-high efficiency upgrade in any PC chassis requiring a TFX form factor PSU
• 80PLUS Gold certification independently verifies the extremely high operating efficiency (up to 91%) of this design
• High efficiency means cost savings, because your PC draws less power from the mains. It also means less wasted heat, less cooling required and an overall quieter operation
• Standby drain of less than 0.25 watts
• Meets Energy Star 5.2 guidelines
• Fulfills ErP 2014 guidelines
• Zero Load design and support of Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode
• Use of the latest technology ensures premium performance and reliability
• Supports the latest Intel® and AMD™ CPUs
• Dual independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, and overloads, thus safeguarding your valuable components
• An automatically temperature-regulated 80mm high-quality fan
• Assured balance between cooling performance and quiet operation
Highly Compatible and Convenient
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 65cm offer improved cooling and are perfect for mini PC cases
• Features 10 connectors for flexible system builds
• Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
• 2-year warranty
• Quick support is available via our international hotline,
Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm German local time: +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98
At verybasics.com we offer only two modes of delivery:
Free delivery: We aim to dispatch the item within 2-3 business days after the order receipt. Order via this service is estimated to be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Express Delivery: We aim to dispatch the item within 1-2 business days after the order receipt. Order via this service is estimated to be delivered within 1-2 working days.
For business customers, we may offer delivery options including next business day delivery. Please contact us for accurate quote and ETA.
Any order can be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of the item. To return an item, the customer must contact us using https://helpdesk.verybasics.com and raise a return request.
We take security very seriously. All purchases are fully protected by Paypal & their partners.
Your purchase is fully protected against any Transit Damage or if you receive the incorrect/faulty item. All orders come with basic insurance, however, if a customer wants to insure the order for the higher value then that can also be arranged. This is normally requested by business customers.