- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveshape, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent analog VCOs with Saw, Triangle and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave and a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole multimode OTA-based sweepable analog resonant multimode filter with LPF, HPF, BPF
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter and Amp
- AD (Filter) + AR (Amp) envelopes (full ADSR control available via MIDI CC or software editor)
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- 10 mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- Real-time and step edit 16-step sequencer with 20 automatable parameters
- Onboard multi-touch 27-note chromatic and scale keyboard with 13 scales
- Sync Delay audio effect and 5 performance effects
- Self-tuning with auto-tune calibration
- USB MIDI and 2.5 mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included)
- Audio In to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer
- Mac/PC software Editor/librarian
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC
- Battery (4xAA) or USB powered
- Ultra-portable and lightweight
- Designed and made in Italy
UNO Synth is the ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer and IK Multimedia’s entry in the hardware synthesizer world.
We combined our two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines and IK’s synth guru, Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synths like the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument with massive analog sound that’s also easy to use with hands-on programmability and advanced features at an unbeatable price.
The days of compromise are over. Now everyone can own a real analog synth with professional sound.
And UNO Synth is proudly made in IK’s own Italian manufacturing facility to ensure the highest quality standards. Like the majority of IK hardware products, UNO Synth is built using a combination of IK’s state-of-the-art, automated mounting machines and test systems and fine, renowned Italian craftsmanship.
Seasoned synth professionals and beginners alike will love UNO Synth’s high-quality, pure analog audio path and its ultra-compact form factor. With both classic and modern synth sounds instantly at hand, UNO will put a smile on the face of synth fans of every musical genre. All this in a synth module that can be easily carried anywhere.
Electronic music lovers or first-time synth users will get instant satisfaction from this affordable, easy-to-use instrument even if they are new to analog synths or synth programming. Thanks to its onboard presets and easy-to-play keyboard with selectable scales and arpeggiator, UNO Synth is the perfect gateway into the synthesizer world.
- Type: Analog
- Polyphony: 1 voice
- Synthesis structure: 2 VCO, Noise generator, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 2 EG, 1 LFO
- VCO variable shape waveforms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse with variable pulse width
- VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode filter with Cutoff, Resonance, Env Amount, Drive
- LFO: 7 shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Random, Sample & Hold), Rate
- Modulation Destinations: Amp, Pitch, Filter, PWM, Waveshape (PWM and Waveshape via MIDI CC)
- EG: 2 for Filter and Amplitude (full ADSR is available via MIDI)
- 100 Presets (20 factory non-writable, 80 user)
Keyboard and controls
- 7 Knobs (4 matrix, 3 fixed)
- 13 Selectable scales (Chromatic, Major, Minor, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Major Blues, Minor Blues, Harmonic Minor, Mixolydian, Dorian, Klezmer, Hungarian Gypsy, Spanish Gypsy, Japanese, South-East Asian)
- 16-step sequencer
- Real-time and step recording with parameter recording
- Real-time parameter recording per-step
- 3 directions: Forward, Backward, Forward and Backward
- Selectable length between 1 and 16 steps
- 10 Mode Arpeggiator
- 4 octave range
- Hold control
- Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah, Tremolo
- Audio Out: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
- Audio In: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
- 2 x MIDI 2.5mm mini-jack to DIN cables (IN/OUT)
- 1 Micro USB
- 4x AA Batteries
- Micro USB connector
- Size: 25.6cm/10.1" x 15cm/8.9" x 4.9cm/1.93"
- Weight: 400g/14.1oz (batteries excluded)
- UNO Synth
- 1x Micro USB to USB cable
- 2x MIDI jack 2.5mm to DIN cables
- 4x AA batteries
*Box quantity refers to the number of units contained in
this product's outer packaging. It does not refer to the
number of products purchased for the quoted unit price unless otherwise stated.